"This little light of mine...."



Monday, April 25, 2011

I Praise Him, I Praise Him, and I Praise Him more.

 
Lucia Faith, at 33 1/2 weeks!
For you created my inmost being;  you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
He knit her together in my womb. This line echo's through my prayers. He knit her together in my womb. He chose Lucy for me, and me for Lucy. Thank you Lord for this gift of life, gift of motherhood, this gift I will treasure always.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;  
your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 
His works are wonderful! We had a follow up appointment for our Lucy on Friday and our miracle is still hanging on. HE made this blessing, he pieced her together, he gave Lucy her light, and that light beams bright!
 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, 
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 
 Every part of this tiny baby is made with His hands. When cells divided, when Lucy's chromosome anomaly first came to be, He was there, watching over his creation, cradling her in His arms.
Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
~Psalm 139: 13-16
The doctors do not know what lies ahead for Lucy, they cling to this less than 1% chance of survival for Lucy without knowing what is going to happen with her... but He does, our Great Physician. He is not finished with her yet. He knows how each of her special parts are working together to keep her here. He know the plans he has for this sweet girl. I know my Father, in all his perfection, has this all planned out and I follow Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment